Ain't It Funny? is an webcomic series created by Wage. It was released on September 8, 2020 on the Miraheze platform. The series follows a bunch of random events with some main character being involved in such. Wage began the series on July 29, 2020 during the hiatus on Miraheze of that summer. Ain't It Funny? is inspired by Pearls Before Swine, due to its black comedy and nature, as well as some real-life events affecting the creator himself.
- The Reader - You. You are the reader. You read the comics. You are the character.
- Luke Nukem - Based off of a mediocre critic, Luke Nukem is a complete Hellboy fanatic and treats director Guillermo del Toro like a god. He pretends to be The Great Cornholio and "rees" everywhere he goes. Luke first appeared on September 17, 2020.
- Larry - His #1 fan. He can blast lazers to Luke's haters.
- Salsa Can - A literal anthromorphic salsa can. He's smart, kind, and funny. He works for the police at the local town he lives in. He lives with his siblings, Soda Can and Jelly Jar. Salsa Can made his first appearance on September 11, 2020.
- Soda Can - Salsa Can's sister; also works for the police department. Also, she is more serious than both Salsa Can and Jelly Jar, meaning she's more strict about her job than Salsa Can is. Soda Can made her first appearance on September 11, 2020.
- Jelly Jar - Salsa Can's brother and the only sibling in the Salsa Can apartment to be jobless. He spends his days watching television alone and hanging out with Soda Can and Salsa Can, despite their concerns for a job for him. Jelly Jar is first mentioned on September 11, 2020 and made his first appearance on September 14, 2020.
- Zayn - Salsa Can's stock image friend. He can only function if someone is holding him up due to his flat appearance. Zayn made his first appearance on September 11, 2020.
- Chester - The only colored character in the strip. He's very rude and cocky, who's a bit of a smartaleck. Chester appears to be the only color in the strip, although some strips do have more color than that. His brother is Lester Darion. Chester made his first appearance on September 10, 2020.
- Lester - Chester's brother. Basically the opposite of Chester, who is nice, carefree, and positive about everything. Lester made his first appearance along with his brother on September 10, 2020.
- Chaofun - A neutral chao who works for the Ain't It Funny? company. Chaofun made his first appearance on September 8, 2020 and is the first character to debut on the official strip.
- James The Lost Bicycle Man - A lost bicycle man who gets stuck in random places, basically fodder for crossovers. James made his first appearance on September 16, 2020.
- Gal - James' wife. You can only see her talking on James' phone. Gal is first mentioned on September 16, 2020.
- Weredemons - A species of huge demons.
- Marshmallow - An annoying marshmallow who's an obsessive Christain who continously forces others to become Christains. Marshmallow first appeared on September 22, 2020.
- This is not a wiki. All pages will be protected immediately.
- The page setup is simple. There will be a comic strip and comment section. Nothing else more.
- No rude comments or drama. There will be an immediate block if so.
- Enjoy the comic strips.
- Swearing is tolerated as long as there isn’t any slurs included.
- Circleyverse Wiki (partnershipped)
You are not entitled to view results of this poll.